View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Smile

Yeah, my experience is that it is common enough, since most alcoholics end up going back to drink even after declaring they are sober for good and all. It happened enough times to me, lol.

What i finally learned is that "pink cloud" was nothing more than my self building my sobriety on myself, if you follow me. I had impressed myself with my great efforts in getting sober, and justified the great results I was getting. I was a legend in my own mind, lol.

The whole house of cards came crashing down when I had actually not changed out my alcoholic mind for a sober mind. Of course I got drunk. What else could I have done? My final experience with a "pink cloud" was to distance and disown all the great things that were going on with my sobriety. Some humility and some responsibility in digging deeper into my alcohnolism and really changing my daily living alcoholic behaviors put an everlasting end to my "pink cloud" experiences.

You'll get through whatever if you give yourself a chance. Stay with it! Best wishes!

Robby