View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:04 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
litehorse
it is what it is

Spiritual Seeker - my middle son, who is 30 married with 2 children, told me yesterday that he is moving to san diego - he is the "preacher man" of my 3 sons whom i refer to as "the saint, the sinner and the preacher man" - that is 3000 miles away from me and it hit me like a ton of bricks - my "saint" and his wife live in tennessee - and my "sinner" AS is in jail here in ga. - tears came and i just felt overwhelmed that i would be left so "alone" - when i came here and read through this thread again to catch up on the thoughts of others as they encouraged you i noticed again that you are on the california coast - i do not feel 3000 miles away from you - i can easily imagine you gracefully making your way through your days looking for strength and comfort to deal with your loss - it is comforting to me to know there is such a gracious person "out there" even though the chances of you and my son crossing paths is astronomically great - thank you for being you ( i hope you do not mind me sharing this with you )