View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jackthedog

help me understand my exah's thinking

I have been separated from my AH for three weeks now. Today was my day with my son. My AH's family is in town and mom in law wanted to get all the grandkids together for a picture at a local photography studio. I told my AH I would take our son to the photo shoot so I could see his sisters and their families. So I go and he shows up too. In past years when we had the picture taken, he wouldn't go, but this year he decides to. Why? Why didn't he or any of his family suggest that he not be there since I was going to be there? I held it together until the end when I hugged my nieces and nephews good bye and am still crying. He never looked at me or said hi, I didn't say hi either though. His family is very anti dealing with feelings kind of people. They have never dealt with emotions very well, always pretending everything is ok. And his sisters have been buying him furniture and things for his house. He's 41 years old and still needs to be taken care of! I was supposed to go out to dinner with my aunt and uncle, dad and his girlfriend, but also found out my AH was going to the same place with his sister and husband. My son wants to have a friend over for the night, so I am just going to stay home. Sometimes it is too hard to pretend everything is all happy when you feel so crummy..... Help me understand, please....