Thread: New Leaf?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 12:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
TruthHertz81

welcome,i am not an alcoholic but i do or did have a dependency problem growing inside of me.i too never saw a problem with the way i was taking pills because ther were no warning signs that i was getting out of control. I always had money i was still stable. but then i started to notice small things, like my attitude towards people,very edgy,i noticed that these changes would go away when i took a pill but as soon as that pill began to were of i was right back to the same guy again,my life began to become dependent on that next pill. If i didn't take it, I had no drive to do anything. Although,i never felt i really had any addiction to anything over my years of experiencing alcohol,percocet etc. I still had to look at the situation like it was worse than it may have been, because ultimately this is what it will truly become. Trust me i know plenty of alcoholics and addicts with stories that can scare u into sobriety alone. But step out of that crowd u r in,you will see things change dramatically, an when u look back that crowd will be ther doing the same thing,as u get older u will understand what i mean by all of this. Most importantly i sounds like u caught this one early my friend, an thats a hell of a jumpstart that u have on this monster.change your thinking,workout,help around the house,whatever just stay busy busy busy an keep an open, positive an focused mind on where u would like to be in life..most people will do anything to have been able to see these type of thing coming,but for most by the time they realize what has happened,its too late...wish u the best but no matter what comes of this keep posting my friend, keep posting.