View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:57 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
parentneedshelp

thank you all for your responses.. she did show up today and spent about 2 hours with her daughter.. my poor grandbaby was so sad when her mother left but at the same time it is important for her to still be apart of her life. when she is sober.... and she knows she cannot take her anywhere.. Stellaloella i do feel and believe she is sincire when she asks to see her daughter but i am not stopping her from seeing her just restrictions..due to the fact that her boyfriend lives with her and he sells crack out of the house and of course everytime he gets pulled over when driving he flees with no reguard for human life (thats what the police report says) she is welcome to come over to my house anytime to spend time with her daughter or her sisters house, hell she can spend the night if she wants... the problem is that it is not her # 1 priorty right now when she is sober she misses her with all her heart but when she is messed up she does not even ask about her.... I know its starting to ware on her too cause the past week she has asked more times to see her than she has in a month in a half.. who knows maybe this might be an eye opener for her... i still have faith and believe she will make i dont know when but when she does she is going to be 10 times better person then she was before she was an addict... Just enjoy each day as it comes because we never know when it could all change......