View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 08:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
stellaloella

My husband currently had my daughter and it breaks my heart. I did some really negligent things while under the influence so it only makes sense that this is the best thing. However, I do relate to the begging and pleading because I say some of these things and when I say them, I mean them sincerely. However, I guess it comes off as manipulation to him because I've lied about a lot of things before. It's all so sad and I hope to remedy the situation with time and we can move on positively. It's all very strange for me to now be seen in the eyes of my husband's family (who he's since told the situation to) as the messed-up addict mom because I have kept a pretty good facade up. My husband is a drinker and pot smoker, too, but hasn't been drinking in my capacity. I actually have a pretty good reputation with most and have always thought that the people who had their kids removed from their care were usually the obvious people; I've known a few. However, it's surprising when it's now ME! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.