View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 05:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
goldengirl3

Alcoholic blaming and anger

As some of you may know I recently spoke with my exAbf. He launched into an attack it felt to me saying that "I am a good guy and sorry you couldn't see that." I told him he had had every opportunity to go to counseling, work on the relationship and work on his drinking. I told him that he blames everything on me and it's not all my fault. He said he doesn't blame anything on me...then launched into blame five minutes later. He said he pulled away because I "withheld sex" and I know how important that was to him and I shouldn't have done that. I have continually said I didn't want to have sex because of I wasn't turned anymore...he says that's BS. Then he said counseling is BS and that the way we can work it out is by talking about things...not attacking. Basicly implying that I attack him. I don't feel that I attack him, I feel like he attacks and bullies me.

I got the impression he is losing it, is really angry and blaming me for his pain. He was blasted drunk everyday, abusive, manipulative, lying, u name it. But it seems like he thinks I've caused ALL his problems??? Is this typical?

I have since blocked his emails.