View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 02:10 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
crystal226

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
well i'm curious, did he specifically ASK to have the children over at his place for three hours the other day? was that his idea? did he come pick them up, in a vehicle with 2 safe car seats, and then take them back to his place and then return them on time, every time? is he making a conscious, visible EFFORT to act like a parent in order to spend quality time with his two children?

he wouldn't even qualify for babysitter right now. i would not allow my children to stay in an unclean, unhealthy environment with ANYONE who was not watching them every minute, ensuring their safety, seeing that they are clean and fed. you are fortunate that no one was hurt, or wandered off.

he cannot be entrusted with a child's care. IMHO it's that simple. the kids certainly aren't benefiting from time spent with him.
He does pick the kids up from me as scheduled three days a week with car seats, yes and he does call them and ask to see them. I usually pick them up from him as that was the arrangement. I am not going to argue that he should be left alone with them in that house and I am not going to allow that anymore.