View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sassyea

AH gave his beer to his bestfriend...

AH and I are doing very well. He hasn't had a drink in almost two weeks and I know that he has remained dry in the past for three months. I had a dream that he bought wine for "me" for Thanksgiving dinner.

It is awful of me to want to have a good time this holiday season by having a nice glass of red wine w/ my dinner? I feel as though I can't because AH is trying. He has his first AA meeting tomorrow night. I also have Alanon.

I have been eating due to the stress I am under and it doesn't help my program for wanting to lose 20lbs. I have forgiven myself for this weekend binge as I am only human. Working out 5x a week, two children under 3 yrs and an AH is a lot for anyone to deal with. I am not looking for sympathy I am just being honest.

I obviously feel better than last week as our routine is back and the holidays are upon us. I am feeling close to my AH and our children. Very sentimental time of year. Also our son will turn three on Dec 3 and we are planning a big party for him. Nothing else our little one talks about these days but his birthday. AH and I are currently focused on this. I pray it lasts.