View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:55 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Freedom1990

Originally Posted by BeProactive View Post
Freedom - lol, thanks. It has been amazing how things are falling into place after the toxic environment has been removed. My company is shutting down and I was feeling quite scared and worried about the job situation and only last friday I got confirmation about this new job. Feel more and more at peace and am very determined to not let that back into my life.
I'm telling you, HP works in mysterious ways!

When I was rehab in 86, I knew I could not go back home to my psychotic abusive husband after I got out. What's a girl to do? I was over 100 miles away from home in rehab.

About a week before I was due to be discharged, my counselor told me she knew I couldn't go back home to the crazy man, so she and her husband offered me a place to stay till I got on my feet. Gads, what a relief!

I landed a full-time job as a CNA a week after I got out of rehab.

A month after that, my counselor and her hubby found a rental they liked better. So they went with me to talk to their landlord and see if I could continue to rent their soon-to-be old place, and he agreed.

Amazing!

Holy guacamole, I can't wait to hear about all the good things that are awaiting you!