Thread: 'The Talk'
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:30 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
SereniTee

I am at the end of day 2 since there had been contact, feels so good!

He was contacting me alot while I was at work when it was 5am for him and 11am for me (me UK him Canada). I had been saying you should sleep I can't believe you're up this late again blah blah and then we would always end up talking about the relationship, him all whistful and under the influence and me trying to work, but for the last couple of days he hasn't contacted me and even though I see him online I haven't felt compelled to msg him either. I think him being told off every time he speaks to me for still being awake is probably a bit of a downer for the party eh :rotfxko

Oh yeah Craven we both used to party HARD and I thought we were destined to be together and that we, like had so much in common man but whe it came down to it when I wanted to clean up ad not be surrounded by drugs at home any more he had no interest in compromise. I was sick at being at the whim of his moods from stoned to hungover to puking to slurring and back to stoned again. The healthier I got the more I saw the relationship for what it was. SOOOO much better now Dexter is much better company- and the XPHBDCHBF always said I couldn't have a dog!!! HA!