Old 11-18-2010, 02:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Phoenixthebird
Rising from the Ashes

How much help can someone give to someone who doesn't or cannot want help?

I've had an AAAAHHHHAAA moment of what's going on with me! My AH wants everything I do, which is limited, to be run through him for his acceptance. He wants me to talk to him, which I have done. When I ask him to do something for me, he just ignores me!

He had an allegic reaction to something. It started with all his arm turning purple. Stupid Me! I recommended that he go see a doctor. Instead he turned this around and accused me of something he thought he knew something about, which wasn't the way he had perceived things at all. My AH's allegic reaction spread as a major rash throughout his entire body. He says he's researched his problem on the internet and he knows what's wrong with him, so now he has quit taking his anti-depressant. He's been diagnosed with major depression. He's been under the care of a psychriatrist and taking his anti-depressant for over two years. My DDH has been complaining about not feeling physically good.

I know by my own experience with allegic reactions, it's not something to be taken lightly. I'm allegic to seafood, especially oysters and crabs, and it affects my respiratory system. Allegic reactions can be very serious. I have had an allegic reaction to some new medicine I was prescribed. Within a couple of hours of taking the medicine I broke out with hives. It doesn't take over two years for a medical reaction to happen.

Most normal people will go see the doctor for their own good. My DDH has refused to take his own responsibility for his own health. He is the father of my children, and if he ever wakes up, they need him in their lifes. How much help can someone give to someone who doesn't or cannot want help?

Any and all suggestions and advice will be appreciated!