View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sassyea

Dealing during the honeymoon period.

I am still angry and hurt--resentful. My AH is in the honeymoon phase. Talking about taking a romantic trip just the two of us. Starting a gym together so that he can have a positive outlet. I already workout 4-6x a week. I will join the gym for another alternative to my workout schedule. I love cardio aerobic classes and will go. I will also take swimming lessons after being left on a boat w/ my babies to keep me and my kids safe.

My question is what do you do w/ the honeymoon phase. All fo the niceties. I told him I loved him today because I do and I wanted to. I am afraid to go back to that safe place and letting go. I feel as though he is trying to manipulate me and I am not able to give in. He bought roses and a card. I haven't read the card or touched the roses. I am not doing this to punish him I just can't do it. BTDT and it doesn't work anymore. Excuse my expression but you have to come a lot harder than that this time around!!!!

Thanksgiving is next week and I am not feeling happy family. If it were up to me it would be better if the holidays would just go away. I am in no mood to put up a tree. Wrap gifts and decorate our house but then I think about those little tiny faces and how excited they will be and I will focus on my boys this holiday season making it the most for them, the most beautiful. I will focus on making and preparing the best cooked Thanksgiving meal for their little bellies. I am just not feeling AH right now. I do not trust him and I do not know if I will ever again. Am I falling out of love w/ him? That also scares me.