View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
justjill63

I like all the statements you are going to say to her. I have had the talk, several times, wrote a letter or two even. I think it helped me, but did nothing for him. That I know of. Yep, it chaanges for awhile, but that was about it. Our realationship as far as living together due to work distance, he is here 2-5 days a week. Now the only diffence in this work location is maybe 40 extra minutes in a day. So he stays at his moms, tue and Thur and every other weekend because he has his son those weekends. I am done taking care of his child, so that my bf can drink till he can not walk, or bugs me to bring them somewhere. I am done with that. Now yesterday he asks me so where am I going this weekend? Duhhh! We talked about it. So now I might remind him tonight when he gets here that that was the deal. It seems stupid to me to have to explaain it again and again. I will stay at my home with my kids and enjoy them in a sober house. I wish he could see what I see but he doesn't. Yes, I think it will get worse, but that is something that I can not control or stop. He is a big boy.

I do hope your talk goes well. I feel for you.