View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:33 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
cessy68

Originally Posted by Lunaaa View Post
I do believe we do have a connection! and i do believe that he wouldnt have hit me if i behaved in a different way!! i know its all sick but i need your help to stop feeling this way.
Hi there--
Domestic violence is exactly this -- please- I urge you to simply call a dv hotline in your area and speak with someone, it's all confidential.

Right now, your sense of self is shattered- he has emotionally wrecked you PRIOR to physically assulting you- this is why you are beliving you 'deserved' this assult. What you ae experiencing is called battered womans syndrome- this is not a 'connection', rather an illness.....

Please, I implore you to really truly seek help for this- please call a dv hotline immediatly.

No one here can adequately counsel you on domestic abuse- but we sure can tell you that NO ONE deserves to be hit- or spoken to in a way that is hurtful.

There is a little angel, a beautiful little baby inside of you (the one that your parents saw when you were born). This beautiful little girl needs you right now to take care of her-- don't let this man hurt that little girl.. (that is YOU honey). Visualize someone doing this to a precious little girl-- you wouldn't let that happen to an innocent baby would you? I'm sure the answer is no-- therefore DO NOT allow this to happen to YOU! Only you can protect yourself.... and there are people to show you the way in which to to this.
Hugs,
Cess