View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:33 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Babyblue

It takes two people to make a relationship work. Sometimes one person isn't wanting it as much as the other. Irrespective of the drugs. Love doesn't take that much work if two people want it. Add on the drugs and you have complete crazymaking in a relationship where you may be the one caring more than the other.

I guess my point is, it isn't so much about the drugs sometimes. It is just that a relationship has run its course. Yes, you feel you deserve to be a huge part because of the sacrifices you made etc. Unfortunately that doesn't guarantee that love will last. Or that it was there for the other person in the first place. I've learned this the hard way in my own life. Doing more didn't guarantee more love or that it would last. In fact when I did less is when the relationship was allowed to breathe and grow.

I'm not one for self help books and there are lots of problems with that whole 'he's not that into you' book and concept but sometimes really that is all it is. One person is more into the relationship than the other.