Thread: need to vent
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 05:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by wow1323 View Post
I have been doing so well adjusting to being a single mom, but today I am angry again. I think it all started by some woman hitting my car from behind while my baby was is the back. He was crying and then threw up. He has been sick for 3 days he is cutting teeth, coughing, and runny nose. I've been dealing with taking care of him alone. It so unsettleing when your baby is sick I can't relax. I feel a lot of anxiety. I have'nt thought of axb baby father is a while but today I would love to pound him the face for never helping , never even asking how his son is. Never paying child support. I can't even fix the fr###### humifier.
ugh thanks for reading
Aw Wow,

I can hear your frustration. It is hard isn't it, doing everything alone. someday it will be so much easier. it is always hard when they are sick. I am so sorry. It must have been terrifying being in an accident with your sweet baby in the back! I hope today was a better day. I didn;t see your post til now.
having a sick baby is a bit overwhelming sometimes. but it is gonna pass. He is gonna be a little better each day. time for reading some books, quiet play, maybe extra naps. for both of you.

You know, babys dad is getting his reward now. he is not enjoying the love that little Roman could have given him. He is missing out on the most precious thing in the world. but you are not. you have this little guy, and he adores his momma. and it will be better honey.

he is not helping , but you would not want him as he is, and that is what he is. He is not fit , to be around your little boy or you. that may just be a blessing in disguise (I think it is).

i hope that today was better. I wish i lived close. i would help you. can you get your folks to give you a little break, or just to come and hang out a bit? a sick baby can isolate the both of you a good bit, and it is so nice when you can have a little company.

I know that you have many reasons to be angry. I wont tell you that you shouldnt be. time will make this better. i promise. try to focus on the two of you, and what you want for your future, or Romans future. I know that you want good things, and you deserve them , little momma. heck, you probably just want some good sleep right now. I am gonna say a prayer that you have a good night tonight. you can do this. you are a strong woman, just need some rest.

sending love and wishes for Roman to feel so much better . I hope that cough goes away, and the teething, well, that is tough. my grandson just cut about 6 at once! he was a preemie and did everything on his own timeline, and he is 1 and just cut 5 or 6 at once. talk about a load of fun!

your x does deserve a punch in the nose, by the way. God bless you sweetie.

hugs,
chicory