View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:55 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  
1988July

"Don't tell me what I need to do until you can understand what I am going thru!"

"Go ahead 'Google it!' because google does heroin it won't make you an expert!"......really?

"I can't control it, it's like a warm hug, everything just disappears" .....You just threw up on yourself "the hug was to tight" (I swear on my children these were the exact words spoken).......silence

What happened to your arm?! "I gave blood"....Where, at a street clinic!? "they had a Kiosk in the mall, they were volunteers, she said it was the first time she had ever drawn blood." .........seriously

"Did you throw that baggie away in the mirror?".... Yeap "Why?" .....excuse me, you're serious?

*The ones before this one were sort "are you kidding me I can't beilieve we are having this conversation right now" this one hurts and kinda made me come to terms that he will over dose and prob kill himself and I just have to sit back and watch this was his first of 3 back to back od's within the last 2 an a half weeks

20 Minutes after he came out of his first ER overdose and realises what happened.... "That was ruthless, I never thought I could get my hands on dope that potent I shoulda hooked him sooner" ........