View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Buffalo66

Do you have a sense of universal order or of any type of matrix that involves your own spiritual development?

I do not believe that an almighty GOD with a white beard is overseeing things..I have found that surrendering my control to universal perfection works for me in certain situations. More specifically: the things I have no control over to begin with.

I figure, my higher power is a more enlightened, future complete me. And she knows what to do. I draw on that as my higher power, too.

Also, there is a friend of mine who always says things like (and I realize this post may end up to sound kind of vindictively based..but, it illustrates my point best):

"It doesn't really pay to spend a lot of energy trying to punish an a**hole for being an a**hole. Being that person probably already sucks. Thats most likely why they are such an a**hole."

There is universal perfection in that, LOL> That is a little bit of how I view "higher power". It is something, that just is, which is bigger than me or my plans or my little agenda.

If I surrender what I cannot control to a higher power, it is essentially just living and letting live.

It requires an inherent self study that can be difficult, though.

I am sorry if the post became a little obscure, LOL...

Just wonder if you have any kind of identified spiritual path type thingy?