Thread: YOU need help
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 06:25 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Onewithwings

My brother more or less stopped talking to me over a debate we had online about something more or less irrelevant to both of us. I had people backing up my side, but he seemed to be alone in his opinion-- so he isn't talking to me anymore. Deleted me off Facebook and everything!

I believe it was less because of our debate and more because I refuse to be supportive of his 'marijuana maintenance program' to stay off cocaine. He thinks he has it all figured out, but he is still high all the time, so I see it as cutting the risks but living the same lifestyle. He doesn't want people around who are anything less than falling at his feet (as he can somehow always manage to get at least one friend to be his little lackey and back him up on everything.) Sorry, but I refuse to put up with it! We are both addicts. I am getting clean while he is still in denial because he stopped doing coke and therefore is not an addict.... though if he really wasn't an addict, he wouldn't need something to replace it! I know and accept my addiction.