Old 11-07-2010, 07:18 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Summerpeach

Originally Posted by Cyranoak View Post
...I have old girlfriends I legitimately like as people, and ones I simply want to physically connect with. I avoid them all, because connecting with them is a ticking time bomb for me. A couple of years ago while my wife was drinking heavily I almost became what I swore I would never be-- the other man. It started over a cup of coffee, we both were up to no good, we idealized each other as we once were and in happier times, and had we consumated it we would have destroyed her marriage and mine. Had either one of us been even slightly more aggressive I believe we would have holed up in a motel room for a week.

We have agreed that we can't communicate further. I love my wife and she loves her husband. We simply can't see each other.
Interesting...I left my ex 3 months ago because he "hooked up" with an old high school friend from FB (yeah how original) and they met and he claims they never got to the physical part (not even sure if this is true).
He was still up to no good with sex chats, dirty pcs exchanged and phone sex with her, so in the end, it was still cheating. And she's "married' with a few kids. Nice eh!

My ex told me he was stopping all contact with his affair friend, but he never did. Once it gets going, it doesn't end!