View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
acdirito

Dear Danjhoff, I think you already know that "You don't have a problem. You have a solution you don't like." Why the heck are you still with this crazy alcoholic? And don't tell me because you love her! She obviously doesn't love herself, so what fantasia you are in love with is NOT reality. Our minds and emotions are powerful manipulaters. I think you already know what you MUST DO! Don't procasinate thinking things will be getting better. You must separate your emotions from your logic.

I strongly recommend ASAP you contact the Family Crisis Center of your local police department. By what you have described you have enough evidence to have your domestic partner involuntarily committed into a rehab program. Don't wait for your situation to escalate any further. The end results can be very tragic. If by any chance this doesn't work out, remove yourself by any reasonable means from this violent situation.

First things first! After you have removed yourself from this toxic situation, you can start working on your own recovery program. No one deserves to live under your described violence!

I hope to see more posts from you! A lot of us here have lived it, learned from it, and survived!

******************************:ghug3************** ****************

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.