View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:38 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
lynnmarie

5 30 am cant sleep, my thoughts are only on my daughter, i did go to the video hearing, it was obvious to me that she does not get it, and maybe i dont eather, because when they asked her if she needed a public defender she said NO, r u kidding, i cant afford anymore of this, they are only going to charge her with misdaminers for now, but i have made the deciscion to let her sit until they realease her on her own, which i guess they will in a couple weeks , in the mean time i am going to alanon, also glued to this group and am searching for a long term rehab that will take her without insurance because i cant aford some lyndsey lohan treatment center which i know she would go to that,
i did get a call that i answered which she was desperate, makeing promises, and said she was getting beat up , all kinds of stuff, i went to the jail and talked to them, they were very nice and said no way, lots of cameras, and they promised to watch her for me, i am going to a alanon meeting this morning, and am shutting my phone off! those calls are 10 dollars just to answer, u all have been such a blessing, just to here your situations, and what u have gone threw and going threw gives me strength,
i wish sometimes, no lots of times, i had never had kids, is that horrible? thank u all.