View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missphit

Tomorrow is Takeoff!!!

It is hard to imagine the time is already here! Tomorrow morning my son (who is flying in tonight) and I and the two old feline men will make the long drive home together. I am looking forward to spending time with my son and getting out of here and preparing to begin again.
I have been looking for work remotely and got two responses, so far, with an appointment for an interview on Thursday...i'm feeling great about that. I have to say that the universe has been taking great care of me and things are all falling into place. I see that this is what I am supposed to do to take care of me and I am so excited. I have dreams and visions for a future without dread and fear, for the first time in a very long time.
I was told yesterday by someone who rarely speaks up because she is very proper, that I give off such an abundance of positive energy that she wishes she could be around me more often!!! I was so taken aback! ME? was she talking about me? yes, it was me...and i felt so proud and happy to know that my hard work is paying off!! it was so special, really. I am thrilled to be able to feel excited and positive about a new adventure instead of angry and resentful.
once i drive away, whatever happens to my home and what is left in it, is no longer my concern. I am half owner and if it all works out that'd be great, but if not...no harm done...just another minor challenge that means very little in the big picture.
The material things are of no consequence to me, as long as i feel safe and peaceful and happy inside with myself!!! I am so excited...so much to do and look forward to and people that love me waiting for me.....I'm going "home" where i've not been for over 20 years, for any length of time...it is a real thrill...on my own, just me and the fellas....thank you all for your inspiration. next report will be from my very own little place above the treetops!! I can't wait!! imagine? tomorrow will be here in just a minute....hard to believe my dream is really coming true!! after all this time!!