View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 11:12 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
jackthedog

Thanks everyone, I don't mind taking our son to school and bringing him home with me since I teach there, but I won't go to AH's house in the am to pick him up, then drop him off for AH, so our son will just have to spend the nights with me and AH can pick him up at 4 and drop him off at 5. I think that is a good compromise. I want our son to see his father, he hasn't seen him much in the past month.

Naive: "and i wouldn't do any of the driving either. you already have you hands full as a single mother. let AH arrange his own transportation." do you mean letting son spend the night with father and father takes him to school and picks him up? AH won't pick him up at 3, he would have his mother or someone else do this, I would rather spend the time with my son after school, I think that would be better for my son.

4mylittleones: "Is there ANY chance that your AH will drink and drive?"
Of course there is, but what can I do at this point? We are only separating. I am talking to my son about alcoholism and have told him that at any time he feels his father is drinking and wants to drive him, he can text me the letter "x" and I will call him and come to get him.

Thanks everyone! Haven't heard back from EXAH yet, I will keep you posted.