View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 05:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missphit

Preparing for Takeoff!!

well, the time is quickly approaching for me, my kitties and my kid to take off on sunday to make the drive north to my new place. It is a long awaited awakening and beginning for me and my detachment from alcoholism. I have alot of healing and recovery to work on and I am looking very forward to it. Once i land, i need to find work! That is something I am looking forward too, if you can believe that.
It is hard to believe this is really coming to fruition. after making this decision the beginning of September, I am amazed at how the universe looked after me and my needs to provide me with the chance to find an apartment and secure it through email and telephone, and to be able to make enough money to move, though once i get there i need to find work quickly, but i think i will.....
I am so grateful for those of you who have done this before me to show me it is possible. I need to concentrate on my own recovery and let the alcoholic concentrate on himself and whichever he chooses will no longer directly affect me and my life. I'm just amazed it has taken me this long to figure this out, but i'm so grateful i did!!
just a couple more days and i will be out of here without looking back!! i'm pretty excited and very scared, but i know i can do it!!