View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:09 AM
  # 193 (permalink)  
chicory

[QUOTE=kiki5711;2756422]how old is your son? I think you said he's in his 30s? do people make fun of him that he still lives with his mother?

I can't imagine why he won't move out? at least he could drink without being buggered for it? I'm not saying that I'd want him too, but what I'm trying to say is that in MY life I"ve come to the point where I'm really really sick of my older daughter and her problems and dumping them on me constantly. Sick of it. And she don't even live here.

I'm going to tell her that if she calls me one more time, all drunk and stuff and starts balling and yelling about all kinds of ****, that I'm going over there and pulling her teeth out.!!!! I'm just so damn fed up. The next day she acts like everything is all dandy, while it takes me a week to calm down and my stomach feels tight and my chest hurts.

kiki
he is 38, and no one makes fun- he has stayed with friends most of his time since school. he didnt drink then, just played computer games with all of them. bunch of geeks. drinking came later, about six years ago. he has no job, no car, no means of support, so keaving would be to a homeless shelter.

your d is on her own, so why not just hang up when she calls drunk?

and get yourself to some meetings before you lose yourself. i know that uit is maddening to talk to a person who has had too much to drink. tell her to get to aa, or stop calling you to fix her life. if she has children, are they gettiing any support?

hugs chicory