View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

Its a ridiculous slogan for AA...thankfully in some of the rooms i have been in they hang it upside down...

I had heard some crazy definition when i got into the rooms which implied on the 3rd think that i would have thought the option of drinking through and not acted on my first thought of having a drink...i mean cmon...A HP will remove your mental obsession if you surerender, are willing and ready or you can think, think, think having a drink through???

As for there being a cryptic message, which is ludicous in itself, i remember when i first came in i would hardly string 2 sentences together let alone appreciate some subtle innuendo, behind think, think, think...well it is probably hanging near to "Keep it Simple" and so i would advise keeping things simple and sticking to whats written in the Big Book of Alcoholic Anonymous for instructions on how to recover from alcoholism:-)

Man that sign should come down...my sponsor said just ignore it! But thats just my opinion...as long as it doesn't prevent the newcomer from progressing forward with their step work with their sponsor it doesn't matter i guess?!