View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Midwestman

Your wife sound a lot like mine. She worked real hard around the house today so at 9:30pm she says she hasn't eaten all day and she's meeting a "friend" at a banquet hall (election night) to eat will be back later. What bs. I know she goes to drink. You see she deserves it cause of the hard day of cleaning the house. I have been hearing crap like that for years. It doesn't stop at 40. She come home at 2 or 3 am. They don't care. The drink means more than their marriage or family. Just when you think it's been 24 or 48 hours since the last one and maybe hay are trying to get control of themselves the selfish me me disease? Takes over. So here I sit at home alone after working all day to a wife who splits to drink and comes home in the middle of the night. It's really such a disease of selfishness that it is hard to comprehend to anyone who doesn't live with it firsthand. Work on your anger and loneliness and don't expect much from her. Sorry to sound so harsh but I'm angry now and I feel your pain. They are very clever in their ways and you are right to call her on it, if even to let her know you know what she's up to and not fooling you with her secrets. Always pisses my wife off but it gives me satisfaction to let her know I'm not the fool...good luck. We both need it