View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
phineas

So much for No Contact

So for those who remember my story, it's been 3 months since I left my XAGF/fiancée. I decided to go no contact, but she has been trying to make contact every 2 weeks or so. She's calling from different numbers, so I answer.
If you remember, when I left her, she went crazy and vindictive, and called the police and told them I hit her. Even after we sat down and talked back in August, and said our goodbyes, she still claimed that I hit her.
2 weeks ago, when she tried to contact me again, she sent an email apologizing for everything, for calling the police, for lying to me, and all the rest.
I emailed her back and told her that as long as she's not willing to admit to me that she lied to the police, and that I did not hit her, her apology means nothing, and I don't want to hear from her again.

She chose to not contact me, instead of admitting the lie.
Today she calls me, again from a different number, and tells me that she's pregnant and that I'm the father. Now I don't believe any of that, since she got her period after the last time we had intercourse, but there is about a 12% chance that that is true.
She said she doesn't want anything from me and she just wanted to let me know.

I told her again that I don't want to talk to her until she admits she lied. She's still not willing to do it. She claims she's had a spiritual awakening, and kept signing all her emails with "bless you". I think she now developed a narcissistic disorder, since she kept implying how she's better than me now that she's had her awakening.
Then she went back to saying I abandoned her and that I didn't give her unconditional love like I was supposed to.
She keeps saying how good a person she is, but she's still not willing to admit the lie. She said she's haven't had a drink since I left. I thought that a period of sobriety will change her for the better, but she actually seems to be getting worse.
I really need to maintain the No Contact. I told her not to contact me ever again, but I'm sure she will at some point. Maybe i should change my phone number.
Just wanted to share, thanks for reading!