View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 03:07 AM
  # 176 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post
When one child is the chosen one, it sends a message to the other siblings. It is obvious that he is your life, your priorty. I have no issues with that or your decisions, it is your life and you will do what you want to. I, however, can understand why your daughters are upset.

I wish you and your son the best!
Dollydo,

He is not the chosen child, just the sickest.

and yes, my children are the biggest part of my life- that is who i am.

and you probably dont understand why my daughters are upset-they worry more for me. i spend more time with my daughters and grandbabies than anyone else. I baby sit, and when they need anything , I am there. the littlest was premature and i spent nearly every free moment with them, for months, to help. I give of myself to all my children. i love them all, and would do for any- sick one especially.

we will be ok. and someday, if they should God forbid have a similar situation, i will support them- as they do me.

trust me, if my son was on the street, the girls would be sick with worry too. if they thought that getting him on meds and counselling would help, they would help him too, if he had no one. they are lucky that they have me to take the blunt force of this, for they would do it too. i just get the crap end of the stick, and everyone gets to take out their frustrations , fears, etc on mom- yeah, i put myself there, but if anything helps my son , it will be worth it.