View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:47 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
chicory

yes, last time, he was hoping to get something for his "nerves". He was a jerk then, yes.

i dont know. but i dont feel he won. i feel he knows that we all are finished dealing with him the way it is. I think he knows that i am only giving him a chance to get help. He admitted that alcohol is a problem for him. after we talked about it.

oh well. i have to try.
and yes, i know what you all think about this. i appreciate the help and i hope that no one feels that they have wasted their time. i have learned a lot. and i know my son needs to be out of here. i want that, soon. maybe they will be able to help him, at the counselling center. they have programs to help people get medicine too, free, from companies that donate meds.

my daughter read me the riot act. she said that she was glad that he was not going t0 be cold and hungry. he told her he would not go to the shelter. she had even said that if she knew where he was going to camp out, that she and her hubby would take him food. isnt that enabling too? but she wont talk to me now, and neither will my other daughter.
its ok- i am the one who must deal . i will take the blame, if more of the same comes my way. i will be stronger, as i am now. i bought him stuff to take with him. and drove by to see it. it was not too bad, the one in the city was worse. i did not worry too much then, for some reason. i dont think i will, should he have to go and if he goes there.