Old 11-01-2010, 05:28 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
EaglesNest

Glad to here your on the road to recovery, your plan looks wonderful and simalar to what the pharmacutical company recomends. My doctor said tapering never works "People just call in for more" Well soon I am going back in to tell him or YELL at him from the witing area while the cops come I am sure. That tapering does work.

I lost track here but origanally stopping cold turkey reinforced my fear that I need this stuff to live for ever! Because when I stop, I die.

I did a drastic reduction to 1/3 from around 300 to 90 but think I should have followed a shcedule like above. There were simi withdrawls for several days then was just normal again so I jumped to 30 from 90 and simi withdrawls again and now I am on nothing, simim withdrawls less than both times in my dramatic reduction, not taper. If I had to do it again the taper would be easier.

But now I am on day three, still sleep at night, low energy but making it through the day.

So this does work. It is also recomended by the company who makes the drug. So now I guess it's just up to the person as to how they are going to do it.