View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 05:16 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
tam

Im riding the storm out, doing okay, at work today so thats good Im with my coworkers, having alone times at home didnt help,but I worked through it,thanks to you all.
I know I need to stay back. it will only add to or fuel drama. if he is inpatient Im sure he isnt a happy camper.
usually when this happens it takes a few days to stabilize him then he would call.
if he went home, then he was stable enough for them to release him.
on his last hospital visit it was total drama with him and the couple. (they didnt want me to visit him and she threatened suicide, my husband stood his gound with them) I just sat there in total control while visiting him while the girl called 6 times starting trouble. (my friend went with me to visit him) and told me I handled it very well. so I have come a long way.
yesterday I went with my tenants and their children trick or treating ,I held the baby the whole time, 5 months old, that sure takes my mind off of things.
then we all sat around and ate candy all night,lol..
thank you all again for being there, I sure have learned alot of coping skills and although Im home alone, Im not, I have you