View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
boskerbear

I know what you mean...certainly wasnt my choice to go to a bar but he insisted i drink and have a good time. Told him i could have a good time without drinking but he said he couldnt avoid being around drinking so he told me to go ahead. Believe me, i think it was a stupid thing for me to do. Everyone kept telling me i didnt have to give up drinking because of him, but honestly i dont really see the fun in it anymore.

As for texting his boss its an arrangement we have always had. His boss is basically like a dad to him and texted me earlier in the day to ask me how things were going. I told him things were pretty great, then sent him the message later telling him things werent so wonderful anymore. I hope both me and his boss can detach from him.....i gotta get stronger.

I just went through my photos from last night....everyone looked so happy. It's amazing how fast things change.

I have plans set to go to a meeting either tommorrow or tuesday....i hope i post bak saying that i went. I'm just a big chicken!