View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
tam

I agree meditation, for a long time I kept very quiet about our situation, many people just dont understand, having mental illness with addiction. let alone mental illness or addiction.
when I found out about him being in the ER I felt sad for him, he is ill, he doesnt need people talking about him. thus why I felt so sad and overwhelmed, I fear he has lost his mind and have seen how he cant
comprehend anything clearly. doesnt even reconize anyone. just out of it.I know he is a grown man and made his own decisions, but he also is like a child. when I saw him in the hospital not too long ago I saw that, nothing he saids or does is rational, he appears incompetent,thus why I was worried about his ER visit. after his last inpatient stay he called me and asked,when will be my first chemo treatment? I said, you have been taking chemo orally for the last 6 days, he said no one told me that,he didnt even know who his oncologist was. so this is my concern.
the young girl just laughs if off, saids oh well, she also is mentally ill.
Im sure though the hospital staff was cautious and probaly stablized him the best they could. they are aware of his medical problems.
thank you everyone for your support.