View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tam

need some guidance

found out last night that AH is in the ER all day. our friend who was there with her family memeber saw him. he was in the psychiatric bed, the young girl was there for a few hours. our friend didnt feel comfortable to talk to him as there was a guard present and she also knows what happened with us, she said he didnt look good,which he hasnt, very pale, very thin, and drugged, he had no clue she was standing in the hallway either,he was completely out of it.
I am worried, I am worried something is wrong, is it his leukemia,bipolar or the pills? I dont know if the hosp.would call me since he just filed for divorce,but Im his only next of kin, or maybe Im not, I dont know.(he has no living family members)
I havent called there, dont think it would be a good idea. I need to let it go.
but it hurts me that something might happen to him. He usually goes inpatient for depression/mania this time of year,this hosp.doesnt have inpatient. I know he would have them call me too if it was urgent,but then I think maybe he isnt able to?I also know he is very,very angry at me and Im sure the last person he wants to see is me and for me it wouldnt be good either. I just fear I wouldnt get to talk to him again if anything happens to him as I know he is very ill.
Im praying he is okay, Im praying he makes it, Im praying he gets the help he needs, I know he is suffering. But I also know its best that I keep away. I need to let my HP guide me but Im just getting worried, Im fighting this one big time,but its best for me.