View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 04:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missphit

movers coming today-countdown begins!!

well, i'm as packed as i'm going to be and the movers are coming this morning to take my things. I am counting down the days and a week from tomorrow will be driving north to my new home away from my AH and all his drama and negative energy. I have such pity for him and i know that the distance and freedom is going to make me very happy. the idea already is! I know it will be hard but i'll have f2f alanon meetings to go to and will be so busy building my own network of support and a life of peace and happiness, that i think i'll be able to handle whatever life decides to send my way. I"ve taken care of things to the best of my ability and am looking for work from a distance, but i think i'll do much better once i land!! I can't wait to get out of these shackles and begin this journey. I am giving up my little haven in the country, but i know i've "served my time" and so it is okay. I"m headed to a small new england town that is very familiar to me and close to people that love and care about me. THAT is a great gift to look forward to! Onward and Upward to taking care of ME!!! you all are such inspiration and have helped me hold onto my reserve for the past couple months while trying to get things in order to leave!! i am feeling very proud of myself for following through and knowing i deserve better, even if it has taken me such a long time to figure out. I will no longer try to "fix" broken people.....my only job is to work on ME! that is enough to last the rest of my life-what a relief!!