View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 06:10 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

OMG! thank you so much for the responses...this was the 1st time I really had a problem with myself...and it was not a self esteem issue, it was how to forgive me...

we sure can sniff em out now!
ooh yes NOW i understand...

Experience is a great teacher
and AMEN to that...i understand that now...

Now that you know better, you will do better
AMEN to that! THIS was the perfect lesson...and boy, it could have been worse. All i am missing is 3 bottles of RUM and 1 bottle of RYE...and a whole bunch of lies that this is MY VERSION of it...*as I stand and look at the empty bottles..LOL*(he claims different)

They are the ultimate actors aren't they? They con and manipulate and tell you what you want to hear.

Honestly, unless you had experience with people like the before, how the heck could you know? THINGS didn't match up with reality. He lives a life based on lies, and keeps himself far away from people who can expose those lies.

You know you hit something there..(.IN THE BIG BOLD)....he was a RUNNER...and I was always questioning him...and throwing his AA back at him, when he throw it at me...NOTHING added up...it was the same repeat all the time...David L said to me once.." I am a PERSONA in reality" ...so he was a character at all times..nothing was real....I get that statement now...

I did learn a great big lesson here...my Higher Power was showing me something to be taught here and for me to share my message...Now TO LET GO AND LET GOD

THANK YOU