View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:54 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  
chicory

Suki,

Actually, his dad withdrew the offer.
He told me that he does not want to hear any more about his son.
He told daughter not to tell me or son, but he wants to know what is going on.

Really, i am putting him out in the hopes that he will learn to take care of his self. He has his alcoholism to deal with , too.

I would rather see him go to the shelter, than to go to his dads. his dad and step mom are not good for him either. when he lived with his dad, he would take one of his vicodin, for whatever- dad took them for his back. they would both play computer games (dad is retired) and drink a beer and take their vicodin. when son took more of dads vicodin, stepmom insisted he leave. dad did not tell her that he was letting son take them . accused son of stealing them. son has boundary issues, and told his self that it was probably ok, dad shared them anyway. it was wrong, but the whole scene was all about play. step mom was mad cause she had to work, and she hated that son slept in, after playing all night on computer. i dont blame her but dad is a spineless a--.

so, i dont think that my son needs more enabling. he needs a tough wake up call.
if it was good for him to be with a parent, i'd keep him here. he will just have to go to the shelter, or sleep on the street. i hate this.