Thread: Here goes
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
andsoitgoes

Wow! thanx everyone, for kind replies. AND Still waters, I hope the kids want to come with me, they are really nice people, good company, and they make me larf a lot.
I have spent the past 3 days crying on and off, and Im not mormally a cryer, now Im left with a nagging headache (wonder why) lol.
At the moment we are not really talking, I just can't be bothered, same old, same old. He brought a case of 30 on Saturday, and only 4 left on sunday night. I came home on Monday and he was was sitting in the house watching TV, like a stool pidgeon (normally he is tucked away out the back). Of course he had polished off the last 4 beers. No surprises there.
I have never been good at confrontation, actually Im hopeless at it. I have NEVER asked or told him to give up, I have only ever said, please try to cut down ( insert giggle here ) also I have NEVER threatened to leave, I believe those threats should not be made lightly, as they loose there value.
So Im waiting for him to say what the matter with you? and im gonna let rip, its bubbling inside. Im going to tell him AA's or Over! no ifs buts or in betweens, Im done.
Im just curious, he is a chronic stuff up, so he is always trying to make up, by doing the washing , or grocery shopping, or buys me a cup cake, no job too big or small for him. As I said he is a resonably good looking, well presented, smart fella - obviously they must realise that they have a problem or they wouldn't try and seek forgiveness. Basically, what Im asking does their drinking tear them apart as much as us. I wonder if he is scared too?