View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:23 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
kiki5711

Originally Posted by chicory View Post
Thank you Keepinon,

I have gotten strength from all of you here.

I still wish there was a parents forum here. I often have to search and search for someone who can give me some advice. it is different for parents i think, for we know we do not wish to divorce that person forever. of course, we dont have to live with them either. our love never turns to hate, but i feel sorry for spouses and partners , who have to suffer to the point where they despise their a.
chicory,

I had to kick out my older daughter. she was drinking, went to jail for DUI, fighiting with everyone in the house, waking us up so she can scream at us drunk,

all this while I was going through chemo for colon cancer and feeling so sick from it. not to mention that I had mescectomy 4 months prior to finding the colon cancer.

do you think she helped me in my recovery? NO,

and I had to take care of my grandaughter, her child.

I had to kick her out or she was going to basically put me to death. I was stressing so much, all I wanted to do was drink and smoke cigarettes, and that's while going through chemo. I wished I was dead because of her.

She had a boyfriend and we kicked her out. I told her I was willing to take care of my grandaughter but she had to go. I couldn't take it any more. She eventually came to get her daughter too.
She had a few episodes where she tried to come back cause it wasn't working out with the boyfriend. I told her, I will help her find an apartment, but she cannot come back. It hurts me like hell to be this way, and that's even after she didn't give two ***** about how I felt when she was acting out. I still feel bad for her. But mostly I am always concerned about my grandaughter.

As of yesterday, she wants move out of her boyfriends house. I told her, she has to find a new place, and that I will help her to get started, but I DO NOT want her back. If I let her come back, she will again use her child as a guilt trip on me to let her stay and eventually she'll try to take over the whole house with her attitude and we'll all be walking on egg shells in fear of making her mad.

I can't do it. I just can't live like that any more.