Thread: Mixed emotions
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 01:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jackthedog

Mixed emotions

My AH is moving out this weekend. My son and I will be out of town. He has been fixing up his new rented house with his mother and sister and I feel pissed. He gets to move out and get new furniture and he is spending time with his mother that when we were together he never wanted to see and always complained about her. I feel like he is being taken care of when they should just be telling him to find his own way and buck up and be a man! Since he is losing me, who has been like his "mother" in a way, he has just gone back to his real mother and she is so messed up she is just so happy I am sure to be helping him and feeling needed she can't see how he really is!

Then on the other hand I am happy he has family to help him with this transition.

I don't know what his parent's are thinking, they are divorced and remarried. I am wasting time worrying that they think I am a terrible person for thinking he has a problem with drinking. I haven't talked to them at all since AH told them we were separating. I feel like writing them a letter, but not ready yet to talk to them.

I want him to be unhappy about this moving out and he doesn't seem to be, he probably can't wait to party it up without responsibility.

This is so hard.