Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 07:12 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  
trickytiger

Originally Posted by lostfrmbetrayal View Post
he used.

I am so responsible for the 10 years of sobriety he had that are now gone. *had I only answered the phone. *

now I feel even worse. **I shouldn't have been so selfish. *I should of helped him. **he is a person, another human being and having the knowledge of knowing I could have helped him (15 minutes on the phone.... that's it) ...but I didn't. *i failed and made a huge mistake.. *everyone is telling me nc, nc, nc. **!!!! **and this is what happens. *

I do... I feel so responsible for this. *what about his kids? his grandkids? **what now? **it all is and is all going to be my fault. **

Erm, no, sorry. You don't have that kind of power. You're not responsible for any other human being on this planet except yourself, and your underage son. And no, you also do not get to blame the "no contact" advice from the folks here for anything that happens. In fact, this is so over the top that I wonder if you are trolling. Sorry, it's just that each post from you seems designed to "push buttons". If you're not trolling and this is in fact real, then it also seems obvious that he's trying to manipulate you yet again.