Old 10-23-2010, 08:40 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

"As a newcomer, I've found it very hard to post, still do. And seeing it from sugardaddies perspective, I wonder if he'll ever feel confident to post again."
Floss, hon, I personally didn't find anything harsh or horrible in the responses and I thought the OP held his own pretty well. He called peeople out on things a couple times. What I want to say to you is that although it SEEMS that people are being harsh and uncaring, they may not be. This is not to discount anything you are feeling or observing or saying. I am glad you are, that's why I am talking to you. Because I have also very recently gone thru what you are going thru. I want to say that yes, you DO have a right to feel your feelings, trust your gut, and avoid toxic people. But what seems toxic to you may not be toxic to me. I encourage you to start a new thread about your feelings from YOUR perspective. Please don't let what you feel is harshness discourage you from sharing. Give it time and you will see these folks in a different light.