Thread: Very Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by jackthedog View Post
My AH took my son to the school football game today, then left him there with a friend as son wanted to stay for next football game. Son ended up at another friend's house and AH was going to pick him up and bring him home, then son wanted to stay longer and when we agreed on 8 pm, AH now says he cannot pick him up and when I talked to him on the phone, AH sounded like he was drinking, so I am picking up my son now. He is moving out in 8 days, no respect, I know I don't need to know where he is but this detaching is not easy when you have been married 14 years. This really blows. I know it will only get worse from here. When I asked AH why he couldn't pick him up, he never really said why, just tip toed around the answer. Idiot. Just venting, I know I should never have asked him I know he will never take responsibility.
Jackthedog,

that has to be very tough. it must be hard to accept that he is not the parent he should be to his child. I have not been in that situation, but it must hurt you for your child.

Thank goodness your son has one sober, responsible parent.

hugs,
chicory