View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
dancingnow

Originally Posted by BklynGrl View Post
in the long run it will be the best thing for both of us. I just wish these stupid tears would go away.:rotfxko
Maybe I am trying to rationalize my own situation but just want to say that me and my AH are separated a year now and the first 3 months were back and forth and I never said divorce although I looked into a few things and then he was talking divorce and now we are going to counseling and it is up and down and up and down ...

What I wanted to point out though was if you are thinking about what is the best for both of you, you may not be thinking or feeling what is really best for you.

For me I still need to use this time of separation and really be sure of what I want to do and what is best for me. I will leave it up to my AH to take responsibility to decide what he wants to do that's best for him. For now he is working on his sobriety and blaming me for our marriage not working and I am trying to understand what I need and why it is we can't communicate.

When I focus on myself I am so peaceful and I know I will decide what's best for me when it's the right time for me to decide.