View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sharplikeknife

Post hello. new to this.

so.....uhm.....uhh......hello. not sure what all to say here. im in my late 20's, been drinking on the regular since 21. kinda starting to realize that its not the way to keep on going. weight gain, high blood pressure, lost jobs, and stupid decisions. thankfully never got into any legal trouble. no dui's.

basically im just tired of feeling like ****. tired of spending alot of money on alcohol. starting to become concerned about my health and the direction im taking my life.

for me, there is no "one beer". if im going to crack open that first can, im going through the entire pack. and then some. on average about 12 or more beers a night. not every night, but surely on the regular.

had a bad argument a few weeks ago with my girl while i had been drinking, nearly cost the relationship. pretty embarrassing. had to beg her to come back.

but lets be honest here. drinking is fun. i like getting buzzed. i like the night out on the town, or the football game at home. but these consequences are starting to weigh on me. and it sucks because like i said, there is no "one beer". all or nothing right?

guess we'll see how this goes.......