Old 10-20-2010, 07:13 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
cambi
fumbling towards normalcy

Originally Posted by naive View Post
hi cambi-

wondering how things are going for you?

naive
Well, I had a tough time this morning at work. I talked to my SIL (AH's sis) about what had happened, and she totally validated everything, which made me feel pretty good, but also really sad (she, AH, and I used to have so much fun together). My boss got on my back a bit which almost brought me to tears (but let's face it, it's not that hard to do that nowadays , but it was actually a good thing, because it got me in the groove of work, not just feeling sad.

I made it through the day pretty productively. The only black mark on the day was that the movers are going to be a day late. Which means that AH, DD, and I are all at the old apartment again tomorrow night too. UGH.

AH and I talked about visitation, and he agreed to my terms. This is a good thing, as it will save me about 2K in emergency order costs. We've both been pretty calm. I just hope it will last for another day before we can get in our own place.

One funny from today--I talked to the driver of the moving truck, and was explaining how to park at our building, etc. He said, "Building? You mean you're not moving into a house?" I said, "Um, no, a 2 BR apt." He started laughing his ass off--evidently I have more than a HUNDRED boxes in the truck. I have no idea where everything's going to go. To Craig's List and the Sally goeth I.

Anyway, thanks for asking after me, I appreciate it.