View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
acdirito

I haven't talked to my grandson for two days now. I've been working in my bedroom while my 35 year old son finished laying down the wood floor. He got done late this afternoon. I've gotten messages that my grandson wants to apologize to me, but I just am not ready to talk with him. So I have developed a plan for tomorrow. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and compile all the legal malpractice lawsuit documents relating to his mother's medical treatment. Most people won't believe me when I say there was a government conspircy in order to hinder us from receiving justice on our wrongful death lawsuit. Our attorney who had been a JAG Officer (Government Attorney) was part of the conspircy. I had to basically conduct the discovery of my daughter's medical records and Requests for Freedom of Information for related documents. A lawsuit that was supposed to take six months extended for six years. A mediation was held between the United States assistant attorney and us in July 2001. Our attorney just sat like a log without giving us any advice. I wasn't ready to settle when my AH begged me to just accept their offer. As always in our marriage I just gave in. This is a very sore spot with me.

Thank you for all your responses! I appreciate them!